LEADING THE WAY IN OFF-SITE CLEANROOM CONSTRUCTION
PRE-ENGINEERED MOBILE CLEANROOM SOLUTIONS
SteriCube is a unique pre-engineered mobile unit that can be divided into a technical room, a classified space, a personnel and material airlock thanks to its flexible design. The technical room typically contains the HVAC technology and the access point for utilities. Filtered air, conform the end-users requirements, is blown into the classified space, PAL and MAL via a ceiling plenum.
The high performance HEPA filter technology makes the SteriCube ideal for pharmaceutical and microbial applications, automotive, micro-electronics and manufacturing processes in the food industry.
AVAILABLE IN STOCK & READY FOR DELIVERY WITHIN 3 DAYS !
SteriCubePLUS: the most flexible modular cleanroom system
SteriCubePLUS consists of a combination of pre-engineered mobile SteriCube units that allows a variety of possible configurations. It is based on the same HEPA filter technology and a more suitable solution for large-scale applications:
- Container-based units are stacked on each other and interconnected to form an entire facility;
- SteriCubePLUS units are completely built off-site as three-dimensional structure;
- Prequalification and full functionality testing -Factory Acceptance Test (FAT)- before delivery is included;
- SteriCubePLUS units have a maximum scalability up to 300 m².
“Our vision is to enable Cleanroom Technology through a modular way of thinking.
We believe we now have the fundamantal pillars in place to deploy
the next ‘Cleanroom Era’, the era of pre-engineered cleanroom construction.
Why? Because pre-engineered acting results not only in faster delivery times,
but also in higher quality and greater cost efficiency.”
Jo Nelissen, founder ABN Cleanroom Technology
- Filter and ventilation technology with integrated
air conditioning technology
- Integrated HVAC technology
- Advanced remote control system
- Epoxy / vinyl inner surface
- Aluminium doors & windows
- Inter-lock door system